Your Ad Here

About this blog

I'm Myo Kyaw Htun from Mandalay, Myanmar formerly known as Burma. I created this blog for helping the people who are not familliar with html / css codes and difficult to change the template comes with blogger.com . Most of the templates in here are based on minima white given by blogger.com . The original author is Douglas Bowman from stopdesign.com.

I remembered that I've lost two or three templates in old blogger when I start learning blogging and css in some of my leisure time. Later, I realized that some of my guest visitors will or may be they will want to use my template in some of reasons. So I created this blog and post the recent template which I've made for blogger beta.

Oh! By the way, I've a another blog http://myochauhtun.blogspot.com . This blog includes my passing Mandalay life , musics, about my favorite football, jokes, blogging, blogger hack and some tech stuffs. Most of the posts are written in Burmese / Myanmar language in that blog. But tech posts are written in English.

5 comments:
ANTO said... at 6/09/2007 1:09 am  

Hello, I want to insert a link to this blog in a my post; my post wants to be a guide towards the sites which offer free Templates for Blogger and I think that your blog is very interesting.
Good job, your templates are beautiful!

http://liveforanto.blogspot.com/2007/06/blogger-beta-templates.html

Myo Kyaw Htun said... at 6/10/2007 7:55 pm  

You're welcome anto.

Dr. Junior said... at 8/28/2007 11:54 pm  

ko Myo Kyaw Htun, I m a junior doctor who loves to blog but i found difficulties with coding. i just think it'll be better if u assign Zawgyi font to your templates. just thoughts. anyways i like ur blog and ur templates.

Myo Kyaw Htun said... at 9/05/2007 12:06 am  

@koolstar

Thanks for your comment, bro. I'm going to fix it for mm bloggers.

Anonymous said... at 4/07/2009 7:10 pm  

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.